Position: Marketing Manager
Jitin Chawla’s Centre for Career Development is one of the largest education
company(www.jitinchawla.com) in India. We use comprehensive and scientific career counselling
systems which have led to ground-breaking results and success stories.
As a Marketing Manager you will be assisting the dynamic and vibrant team in streamlining the
pre-sales, sales, and revenue collection processes for prospects. This would involve coordinating
with a team of talented counsellors and consultants and coordinating interactions between schools
and its counsellors.
- Identifying new opportunities/territories for venturing pan India
- Market company’s various services to schools
- Manage school outreach – meet school heads, counsellors etc
- Create presentations to be delivered in such events.
- Negotiate participation investments with clients i.e sponsors
- Conceive the events, outline activities in detail with accountabilities of the events.
- Coordinate with members of the team.
- Generate revenue for the firm from various sources such as sponsored events, fairs,
- A basic understanding of School Sales
- Knowledge about career trends and choices that are sought out by Indian students for
admission into various colleges
- Aptitude in sales and consumer behavior
- Leadership and Communication skills
- Willingness to engage and learn on the job every day
- Digital and Social Media competence
- Masters degree in Business Administration preferred.