Personal Information (see meaning assigned above) includes the below that shall be voluntarily provided by the user of JCCCD on the Jitin Chawla’s Centre for Career Development web or mobile app, in connection with availing benefits of using this website/app:
- Student Name
- Student Gender
- Student Class
- Student Mobile Number
- Student Email ID
When you use this website/App, you will be providing us Personal Information willingly with the full understanding that these details are required for the purpose mentioned below. You are requested not to provide us with personal data of persons other than yourselves, unless you have collected the data only for:
-Informing them of
- the purpose for which data is collected and
- the way the data is collected, used and stored-collecting through a secure and encrypted system
JCCCD records your visits and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server’s address,
- the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet,
- the type of browser you use,
- the date and time you access the site,
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site,
JCCCD will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
A “cookie” is a small piece of software stored by a web server on a web browser, so it can be
later read back from that browser. This App uses cookie and tracking technology depending
on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other
tracking technology however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information,
cookies may be tied to such information.
These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as
you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
External Links On Website
- Our apps and website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. These links have been placed for your convenience. JCCCD is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites
- You acknowledge and agree that this career app as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by JCCCD is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources
- You acknowledge and agree that this career app as well as any other app, website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by JCCCD is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such apps, websites or resources
How Information Is Used
JCCCD shall ask you to provide Personal Information only for lawful purpose connected
with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
JCCCD shall collect and use personal information:
- To authenticate your identity, to enable you to easily provide or access services
provided by JCCCD and its JCCCD affiliated partners.
- To track candidate engagement
- Provide you with services you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes and
- Inform you about admission process of colleges, vocational training programs,
scholarships process etc.
Protecting Your Information -Security And Passwords
- If you create an account, you may be asked to choose a password. You should choose a password that is not easy to guess, and does not use words that you would find in a dictionary.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account and shall accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password
- JCCCD has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
Confidentiality And Disclosure of Your Information
- By accepting these terms and conditions, JCCCD understands that it has your express consent to share information disclosed by you with third parties, for the purposes of providing JCCCD services. Following are some instances when information may be shared:
Availing Add-On Benefits
JCCCD may float programs related to skill development, add-on value courses, linkage to skill training providers and in such cases basis your confirmation the details may be shared with third party.
Administrative And Legal Reasons
JCCCD will cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to
enforce and comply with the law. To this effect, JCCCD may access, use, preserve, transfer
and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device
Information), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably
determine is necessary and appropriate:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process or
- to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for use of this App or
- to protect the safety, rights, property or security of JCCCD, its Services or any third party or
- to protect the safety of the public for any reason or
- to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or
- to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
Accessing, Reviewing And Changing Your Profile
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. If your Personal Information has undergone any change, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change through this App.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to JCCCD, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the services by providing you by JCCCD.
- Further, such information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases.
- This website is being maintained for information aggregation purposes only. All material, information, data, images or content in any form available on this website is the sole property of JCCCD. Except as expressly provided in this document, no part of the platform and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, modified, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial purposes/usages, without JCCCD’s express prior written consent. JCCCD shall have right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings in case of such violation.
- Even though every effort is taken to provide accurate and up to date information, whenever there is any doubt regarding the correctness of the information contained therein for any information posted on this website, visitors are advised to get in touch with JCCCD Office. To the maximum extent permitted by law, JCCCD shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services
- any conduct or content of any party other than the applicable party, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct or
- unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content or information.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JCCCD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due o technical issues beyond our control. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction
- JCCCD provides links to the websites of different colleges, scholarships, entrance exams providers (institutions). Any details/ information/ content provided by such affiliates is the sole responsibility of the respective institutions and JCCCD does not hold any responsibility towards the same. JCCCD is not responsible for examining or evaluating, does not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these institutions or the content of their websites. JCCCD does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions and content provided by them and any other third-parties.
- Any decision taken by the user on their career is voluntary and the sole right of the user. The user should verify all the information at their end and not solely depend on the information provided here in the career guidance app for taking career guidance. JCCCD hold no responsibility for any user career decision by using the app for taking out any information.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth in this document reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and JCCCD.
- Periodically, JCCCD may publish and share progress reports or other information reports with its oversight body with general statistical information about users of its database, such as number of students, schools etc.
Contact Us: email@example.com